Hartwell’s tuition is highly affordable and paid monthly while you are in the program. We want students to graduate debt-free. Hartwell offers institutional scholarships to students currently working on K-12 campuses in certain states. When you apply to Hartwell and request scholarship consideration, your application is considered for the institutional scholarship. Contact our team for additional questions or information.
Hartwell University has a generous credit transfer policy and can accept up to 60 transfer credit hours.
You can complete your degree program in 48 months or less. Hartwell University offer courses 5 terms per year with each term lasting 8 weeks. Most students take 1-2 courses per term.
Hartwell University provides a Bachelor of Science in Transformational Christian Education.
All courses are 8 weeks long. There are weekly assignment deadlines. We will nurture you through the process so you’ll be confident in your ability to succeed.
We offer 5 terms per year that are 8 weeks each. You can start at the beginning of any term.
- Fall 1 Term – Begins Mid-August
- Fall 2 Term – Begins Mid-October
- Spring 1 Term – Begins Mid-January
- Spring 2 Term – Begins Mid-March
- Summer Term – Begins Early June
– Connection to a small team of other program graduates who will provide support, encouragement and accountability.
– Access to a mentor coach to help brainstorm through opportunities and challenges.
– Access to our alumni services that includes continuing education and training.