Hartwell’s tuition is highly affordable and paid monthly while you are in the program. We want students to graduate debt-free. Hartwell offers financial aid in the form of scholarships.
Hartwell University has a generous credit transfer policy and is gradually increasing the number of credits accepted each term.
- Fall 2021: up to 30 transfer credit hours
- Spring 2022: up to 45 transfer credit hours
- Summer 2022: up to 60 transfer credit hours
- Summer 2023: up to 75 transfer credit hours
You can complete your degree program in 48 months or less. Hartwell University offer courses 5 terms per year with each term lasting 8 weeks. Most students take 1-2 courses per term, but you can take 3 course per term after your second successful term with Hartwell.
Hartwell University is part of a consortium of accredited universities.
Hartwell University is specifically a teaching college and all students who meet the completion requirements graduate with a Bachelor’s of Science in Transformational Christian Education.
All courses are 8 weeks long. You must complete all assignments by the end of the term. We will nurture you through the process so you’ll be confident in your ability to succeed.
We offer 5 terms per year that are 8 weeks each. You can start at the beginning of any term.
- Fall 1 Term – August 16 – October 10, 2021
- Fall 2 Term – October 18 – December 12, 2021
- Spring 1 Term – January 17 – March 13, 2022
- Spring 2 Term – March 21 – May 15, 2022
- Summer Term – June 6 – July 31, 2022
– Connection to a small team of other program graduates who will provide support, encouragement and accountability.
– Access to a mentor coach to help brainstorm through opportunities and challenges.
– Access to employment and salary replacement insurance.
– Access to membership in Christian Educators Association International (CEAI).